"Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it."
-Lao Tzu
Second quarter of the school year 2021-2022 will be finished. I have attained more knowledge and understanding about the browser web pages and it's most essential web standards. I learned a lot about HTML (Hypertext mark-up language), HTML editors (notepad, simple text etc.), the kinds of tags used to mark up HTML elements (Stand Alone tag and Container tag), the basic HTML tags, HTML heading tags, HTML text formatting tags, text alignment with attributes, HTML background attributes and HTML font attributes and tag attributes. I also learned how to display an image on a page by using HTML Image attribute and Alt attribute. I learned how to link another document on a web those image as a link and link email address by learning the Anchor tag, the Href attribute and the target attribute. We also tackled on how to display more than one HTML document on the same browser window by using HTML frame and frameset tag. I alo Learning how to create table using HTML table tag, Tabels and Border attribute, heading in the table, styling the table cells and creating the background of the table.
This one also encountered problems and hard tasks while learning the topic but is also fix when our teacher explained it to us. I asked help to my fellow schoolmates who understands the topic, watch youtube videos that is connected to the topic and look at it in a positive way until i come up with a solution. Though sometimes i feel like given up, they's still a long way to go.
Moving on, I will study hard and focus on my goals because even though we have accomplished many tasks, there is still a long voyage waiting for us.
REFERENCES:
https://www.keepinspiring.me/lao-tzu-quotes/
https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/grammar-vocabulary/story/knowledge-in-or-knowledge-of-here-s-how-to-use-knowledge-correctly-1645444-2020-02-11
No comments:
Post a Comment