Third quarter of the school year 2021-2022 is finished. I have gained knowledge about the Community-Based Research and its approaches, principles, categories, components and/or parts, and how it is done. I am more familiar with my own town and barangay and I learned how to make/create a community-based research and a sitemap.
Tho that might sound easy, I still encountered parts and topics that are hard to understand and unenjoyable. Doing a community-based research needs patience, determination, focused, clear and calm mind. Some parts may be long but if you continue, you will easily finish it.
Moving forward, I aim to study smarter and continue gaining knowledge on this journey. Life is full of challenges and exciting new experience. Focus on your goal and grow. Keep on discovering new things/gaining new informations because it will help you achieve your goal. Pray and Believe on God. Stay safe and be fit. Have a good health, Godbless!
References
https://images.app.goo.gl/DiyzJUyrK9uNWK1DA
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment