Friday, October 1, 2021

His Term : Unforeseen Change

 


Dear Mr. President,

   Good Day Sir! I hope you and your family is well. I am sincerely thanking you for being a great President, a good Leader and for the sacrifices you’ve done for our country.


   Having the chance in serving our country is a heavy responsibility. I am amazed on how you , sir, managed to handle it. Your War-on-drugs, Bangsamoro, Tax Reform, Build Build Build Program, wise decision and strong acts helped our country become a better place than how the previous administrations did. Even though it also does have some negative effects, I believe that you did your best and you decided fairly, which is a thumbs-up.


    I am very glad that your administration managed it through this difficult situation, I hope more administrations like yours will lead the Philippines so that, someday, our country would be a safe environment for the new generations to come. May God bless you Sir, have a great day ahead!


Warmest regards,

Eleynn.



REFERENCES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero ways, Zero waste

  Waste Management is a local issue with global implications. As the world's population continues to grow, so does the amount of waste b...