Friday, October 1, 2021

I’m ME.

 




I am Eleynn Lucy Mary Jimenez. You can call me 'Sy'. I like reading books, watching animes, and sometimes, decoding. I often read my favorite books inside my room so that, no one would interrupt me except my parents reminding my responsibilities on the household. My best friend use to call me 'bookworm' cos according to him, I don’t socialize often and the only thing that gets my attention is a book.


I love reading books, especially when its genre is mystery. My favorite author is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. He wrote nearly 200 novels short stories, poems, historical books and pamphlets. I am also an a big fan of Shinichi laaaabs, a wattpad mystery writer who wrote the 'detective files'. I also tried writing a mystery-murder story and it is entitled 'Elaine Hollins Death:Hanahaki'. The story is about the Girl who died spitting a whole flower. The family thought it is because of her disease, the hanahaki disease, but there is a letter left by her saying 

    “09/2006 

The dead will survive its death,

A reward will be given to thee,

The Jade that'll surely make everyone scared,

She is thou.”


And there, the adventures of Ella with her partner, Sevan, will start and they will unravel the Truth behind Elaine’s Death.


I really love writing and reading fictional stories, I do this with my free time. I am looking forward in finishing my first story, and I hope my piece won’t be forgotten. I am glad to share my thoughts, thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero ways, Zero waste

  Waste Management is a local issue with global implications. As the world's population continues to grow, so does the amount of waste b...