In this First Quarter, I learned the Internet timeline from 1957-the launching of Sputnik of USSR up to 1997-the age of internet, continuing now. I also learned what is world wide web and how does it works and I also became familiar with the part of the web browser. I also learned things about the Url, protocol, domain name, the levels of domain, TCP and IP, directory path, port address, object name and spot name. I also learned the internet service and tools which are e-mails, newsgroups, long-distance computing, Information Publishing and Research, WAIS, WWW and Internet Voice or VOIP. I also know how web browser and servers work together, how can you find a website, what are the major components of Internet which are the web browser and server, and data types. I also learned blog and their types whichare Personal Blog, Corporate Blog and Question Blogging, By media types such as vlogging, link log, photoblog, mp3 blog and phlog, by device and by genre. I also knew about the blogspace and Blod search engine. I also created my blog account. I also learned the blog structure, how to properly citate a source. I also got to search the ccLTD of all countries in asia. Also, I learned how to properly use a search engine ang translation of search request into search terms by Phrase Searching, Boolean Logic, Pseudo-Boolean Logic and term weighing. The Internet, Local Area Networks which are Dial-up access, Broadband Access, Multi-link dial up, ISDN, Leased links, Cable internet access and digital subscriber line, Wireless broadband access like wireless ISP, WIMAX, Satellite broadband and mobile broadbands. The Data Rate units, Unit rate, Unit symbol, Date transfer rate units and bandwidth. Though sometimes, i find it hard to understand the lesson because i am still struggling in this situation but thanks to my teacher and classmates, it made it easy for me to adjust on distance learning. I take these challenges as a new door of opportunity to improve and still learn more about the things I haven't encountered yet. Moving on, I will focus and study hard to be an honor student this year, and I hope next school year, we'll be able to go to school and have the freedom from chains that locked our life away from socializing because of the pandemic. I hope later or sooner, the pandemic will burst like a soap bubble and everything will be back into normal again.
References:
No comments:
Post a Comment